This policy explains what information we collect when you use Bed and breakfast Tilburg’ sites, services, mobile applications, products, and content (“Services”). It also has information about how we store, use, transfer, and delete that information. Our aim is to comply with privacy law. Moreover, it’s our aim to earn your trust.
We respect privacy and we do not sell your personal data. We do not allow third-party advertisements on our website.
Bed and Breakfast Tilburg Gust van Dijk
Beda and Breakfast Tilburg Gust van Dijk referred hereinafter as “BnB-Tilburg” is a small scale bed and breakfast – located in the center of Tilburg. We focus on Bed and Breakfast accommodation, with a distinctive character in which comfort, hospitality, art, and design come together. BnB-Tilburg collects information to help you make a booking. We register personal details in order to successfully handle bookings from an administrative point of view. The privacy statement may change when the law changes. It is therefore advisable to consult this statement periodically.
Who we are
Bed and Breakfast Tilburg Gust van Dijk
Tivolistraat 22, 5017 HP, Tilburg
In a sole proprietorship, by Jan-Willem van Rijnberk.
Telephone: +31 (0)13 – 5444495
VAT Registered: NL 001 320 072 B82
Chamber of Commerce: NL 51175908
Classified by Bed and Breakfast Nederland
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
BnB Tilburg collects personal data for a limited number of purposes. The website bnb-tilburg.nl collects personal data, such as name, company name, email address, full address details, telephone number, dietary preferences / additional requirements & comments, a period of stay and payment processing details. This information is processed for:
- Registering Pre-Bookings and On-line Bookings
- Administrative handling, payments as well as handling of taxes and municipal levies (tourist tax)
- Night register.
- Contacting and maintaining contact details.
- Analytics: The website of BnB Tilburg also collects data to improve the website with Google Analytics. This data is anonymous and not linked to personal data.
- Sending once or twice a year a newsletter via email to maintain customer contact.
These newsletters are on the one hand commercial and on the other hand aimed at knowledge sharing. For the purpose of the newsletter, First name and email address are collected. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time via the link at the bottom of the newsletter.
By using our website, we process your data with your consent, in order to execute communication with a view to your (possible) forthcoming stay with us. The data BnB Tilburg receives and processes are managed by means of:
- WP-Engine: Reservations made via the website are stored in the booking engine plugin of our website.
- SiteGround: The website and backups of the website are hosted at SiteGround. Data that you leave behind on the BnB Tilburg website are stored on Siteground’s servers.
- Gmail: The email of BnB Tilburg is hosted by Gmail. If you contact us via the booking form or via email, the emails in question will be stored on Gmail’s servers.
- Mailchimp list-builder: The newsletters are sent with Mailchimp. The moment you subscribe to the newsletter, your email address and first name are automatically saved in the appropriate Mailchimp list.
Your data is kept by Bed and Breakfast Tilburg Gust van Dijk for a longer period of time. Never longer than is necessary to execute activities. In the Netherlands, the legal base for administrative retention, with a view to handling taxes, is a minimum of seven years. We make a physical copy of your ID or passport upon check-in, for legal administrative purposes and we add this copy to the administration files.
The moment you contact Bed and Breakfast Tilburg Gust van Dijk via email, the data you send, such as your name and email address, will be retained on the email server. These mails are retained up to a maximum of two years ago.
Retention of your data in Mailchimp is for an indefinite period of time. You can unsubscribe automatically whenever you want via the link at the bottom of the newsletters. Or alternatively by sending an email to BedandBreakfastTilburg@gmail.com with an unsubscribe request.
Cookies & Tracking
The way cookies are set is necessary for the basic functionality of our website’s services. The cookies that are categorized as necessary are retained on your browser.
The use of third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how our website is used. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. You have the option to opt-out of these cookies. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. We track only interactions within our website. Bed and Breakfast Tilburg doesn’t track visitors across the Internet.