Our prices explained
Roomprices at Bed and Breakfast Tilburg Gust van Dijk start from € 99,00 inclusive breakfast and VAT. Please note that due to the set-up of the booking engine, Tourist tax and Surcharges are added in the last stage of the booking process.
Single Occupancy from € 95,00
per room per night incl. 9% VAT
Double Occupancy from € 110,00
per room per night including 9% VAT
First- and single nights adds € 10,00 per Room
Municipality tax € 4,00 per Room per Night
During events a stay of 2, 3 or more nights may be requiered
Rates follow demand and are therefore higher during events and week-ends
The room rate includes a Tasty Breakfast with regional products. You will be served delicious croissants and rolls from master baker Theo Pastoor, for twenty years an award-winning artisan baker.
At Bed and Breakfast Tilburg, breakfast is freshly prepared per room and served at a beautifully set table. There are homemade products. Cold cuts and cheese, yoghurt, muesli are waiting for you. Breakfast can be either vegan or vegetarian. Eggs are cooked to order. We bring freshly peeled fruit and freshly squeezed orange juice to the table when you feel like it. You can enjoy this delicious breakfast in the salon, the studio or on the verandah in our sun-drenched garden weather permitting. Read more
- Downtown, yet quiet
- With a view towards Tivoli Park
- On a tree-lined one-way street
- Free parking for the night and the weekends
- Shops, restaurants, cafes and Popodium 013 around the corner
- Train station 12-minute walk to the
- Tilburg University 15 minutes cycling
- The Pont museum and the Textile Museum 30 minutes walk
- Natural history museum 12 minutes walk (1.1 km)
- Eindhoven Airport (38 km) Airport pick-up and drop-off on request
- Check-in from 15:00 or earlier by appointment
- Check-out before 11:00 the next day
- Authentic interior with Amsterdam School style elements
- WiFi and Central Heating throughout the house
- Cosy lounge for guests
- Pantry, sitting area, TV and library
- Complementary coffee,tea and cruncy biscuits
- Lush city garden
- Smoker’s corner available in the garden
- City bikes on loan (deposit 50,00 euro)
- Laundry and ironing service
- Luggage storage
- In-house exhibitions on Contemporary Art
- Personal welcome and information about the city
- Tastefully decorated rooms, some with balcony or terrace
- Balconies with seat and awning
- All rooms with Private bathrooms, some Open-Plan
- Rainshower and/or bath, washbasin, toilet and underfloor heating
- Luxury towels and bathrobes (line dried)
- Excellent bed with luxury cotton satin bed linen
- Pillow menu
- Anti-allergenic and wooden floors
- Desk and/or seating in the room
- Life style magazines
- A welcome gesture in your room
Our house was commissioned by Gust van Dijk and built in the thirties of the last century as a residential house and a shop. The building was therefore not purposefully built as a hotel. The Tilburg architect Frans Ruts drew the plan and also the interior. Both are designed in mix of “New Objectivity” and “Amsterdam School”. Therefore, the building is a typical example of Dutch modernist architecture, that began in the 1920s and continued into the 1930s.
Home to Contemporary Art
Our house also functions as an AIR residency (Artist in Residence) for artists and art professionals. On the ground floor there is a publicly accessible gallery space. If you book a stay with us, this results directly in the support of contemporary visual art. Read more about our SEA Foundation.
Cancellations received more than 2 weeks prior to date of arrival carry administrative handling fee of € 15 euro. Cancellations made from two weeks to one week before the date of arrival date incur a fee of 50% of the total of the costs of the reservation. Cancellations made less than 1 week prior to arrival date will be charged 100% of the total cost of the reservation.
We offer the option of booking your room of choice directly online. The booking is immediately transferred via our booking system to the payment system, supported by mollie. This is to make it as easy as possible for you. You then pay directly with your reservation via your bank or with your credit card.
We prepare a VAT-invoice for each guest, available for you on arrival. Business guests, please inform us of your companies VAT number within 24 hours after booking for quick processing.
General Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions for Bed and Breakfast Tilburg Gust van Dijk are applicable.