Book your stay at B&B Tilburg directly with us and Check availability above
Creating memories in Tilburg
Bed and Breakfast Tilburg Gust van Dijk is a unique, small scale B&B Tilburg centre. All the guest rooms have a private bathroom. Spending the night in Tilburg is a great idea. When will you come and stay with us?
Our Bed & breakfast occupies a historic spot in the centre of Tilburg in a row of classic buildings on a lush and treelined lane that once was the Napoleonic Road to ‘s-Hertogenbosch, B&B Tilburg overlooks the Tivoli Park and is at 2 minutes walk to the shops and the restaurants.
B&B Tilburg Gust van Dijk is a special place. And some say it’s the best place for an overnight stay in Tilburg. It’s unlike a hotel, our Bed and Breakfast is a home with historical characteristics. Hygiene and cleanliness are at a high level. We do all cleaning and washing ourselves. The BnB has modern comfort added by means of a complete renovation. Therefore, the house that Gust van Dijk built in the 1930s, in the style of the Amsterdam School, is now an authentic, stylish and prize winning B&B in Tilburg city centre.
Are you visiting Tilburg for leisure to visit one of the music venues like Poppodium 013 or Paradox? Our B&B, 013 at the corner, is a great starting point to visit a concert in Tilburg 013 or Paradox. Do you need to be in Tilburg for business? Bed and Breakfast Tilburg Gust van Dijk is a reliable base to call home. Nicely tucked away at the silent edge of the park, in the city-center. Indeed, you have found a perfect place for a great stay in the heart of town. Expect all the home comforts that make life enjoyable and a warm welcome from your host: Jan-Willem.
B&B in the Center of Tilburg
- < 200 meters to/from Restaurants Shops and Cafes
- < 250 meters to/from B&B Tilburg 013 Poppodium Music Venue
- 1.0 kilometer from Tilburg Central train station
- 2.3 kilometer from De Pont Museum & Textile Museum
- 4.5 kilometers from Tilburg University
- Free overnight Parking
- 20 minutes by car from Eindhoven Airport
- 95 minutes by train Schiphol Airport
013, Great Sleep and Excellent Breakfast
Pick one of the bright and unique guest-rooms. Because you are staying in a much-loved home, you will sleep safe and sound. Consequently, after a good night’s rest, it’s easy to start the day with a positive outlook on life.
With your wellbeing in mind, each morning we serve a freshly prepared breakfast with crispy products from the best bakery in Tilburg and plenty of Dutch coffees In addition, we squeeze juicy oranges on the spot, we set out the plates and layout homemade mouthwatering fare for you.
Our House rules, Please read
In our B&B we aim to offer all our guest a super nice stay. Therefore we have written out our ‘house rules’ so all our guess can inform themselves on how we can do this best together.
- Check-in is by appointment, preferably between 3:00 PM and 5:00 PM. Deviating from this is always and only in advance consultation with the host.
- Bed and Breakfast Tilburg does not accommodate groups of more than 4 people, no children under 18 years old and no pets.
- The smoking ban is in effect throughout the house. You may smoke on the balcony, but only when you keep the doors and the windows closed.
- You are a guest in a private property. Quiet time is from 9:30 pm to 6:30 am.
- No take-away dinners in the rooms, on request this can be enjoyed in the Salon, where the table can be set with available crockery and cutlery.
- We have an energy crises at hand, please use water wisely. Also remember this when using bath or shower facilities at a late or night time.
- Breakfast is freshly prepared, served between 8:00 am and 10:00 am at an agreed time. Breakfast before 8:00 am is possible when agreed with the host at least 24 hours before arrival. This also applies to dietary requirements.
- Check-out time is no later than 11:00 am on the morning of the day of departure.
- Guests are not allowed to give access to the house, the grounds or the rooms to any other persons. All visitors must be announced to the host at all times.
- Keep in mind that our attractive interior is handmade and that we expect you to treat our home and belongings with respect. Careful with water on wood. Please keep damp towels off the floors and the furniture and dry spills immediately. Use the available coasters or saucers under hot tea or coffee cups.
- Prevent destruction of our bed linen, most hair dyes, massage oils and creams cannot be washed out, best to take precautions.
- If there is an accident, an issue or you feel unhappy with the service, please speak up and inform us immediately. Tell us so we can try to solve this for you as best and swift as possible to ensure you have a great stay.
The general terms and conditions of delivery and the conditions for cancellation apply. You can read more about this at: https://bedandbreakfasttilburg.nl/our-prices/
Peek at Luxury
Discover our Rooms
Google Reviews 4.5 / 5
Facebook Reviews *****
TripAdvisor #1 van 9
Our Super Service makes for happy guests. Ultimately a memorable stay is what we strive for. That is why we are Proud to Share with you some of the Comments that were left for us in our Bed and Breakfast guest book.
26 January 2020 We slept well and enjoyed breakfast! Thanks for the good restaurant recommendations and the nice conversations at breakfast. Room | Red Corner SuiteRead More ”
28 May 2019 Thank you for the great stay at your house! We stayed one night and we enjoyed, the great room, the living room on the first floor, the relaxing atmosphere… Room | City Park GreenRead More ”
1 September 2016 “What an enjoyable visit. The B&B was very comfortable and breakfast was great!! And most important was talking with our interesting and dynamic hosts. Room | City Park GreenRead More ”
12 February 2019 Thank you for your warm and generous hospitality, the ‘scrumptious breakfast’, and a magically beautiful room! We enjoyed two wonderful days. Room | Red CornerRead More ”
2 November 2018 Thank you for your hospitality and pleasant conversations. Good luck with SEA Foundation. Room | Orange SubmarineRead More ”
20-June-2018 Thanks, we felt at home here, good breakfast, slept well, and certainly not for the last time. Room | Orange SubmarineRead More ”
22 March 2019 A feast of recognition, a thought has been given to everything. Super! We slept very well here. Room | City Park GreenRead More ”
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Check-in and Check-out times?
Your room is ready from 3 pm onwards. Dropping off luggage early is usually no problem. Accordingly we ask to contact us in advance to arrange this by appointment.
Because we need to schedule our days work we need you to inform us at least 24 hours in advance about the time you expect to arrive. Hence we count on you to contact us contact us by phone +31 (0)13 544 4495 when this time changes.
Check-out is 11 am at the latest on the Day of Departure. There is storage for you available if you want to leave your luggage a bit longer.
More about Breakfast?
Breakfast is included in the price. We serve a freshly prepared, healthy and tasty breakfast in the salon, the studio or on the garden terrace. We make our own jams, get oven fresh rolls from the Baker and squeeze fresh orange juice.
Breakfast will be served at a pre-agreed time between 6:45 am – 10:00 am. If you have any special requests outside of these times due to booked activities, etc. Please let us know so we can provide alternate arrangements.
If you like an early breakfast, before 8:00 am, please inform us a day in advance.
Please inform us in advance of any allergies or dietary restrictions and we will do our best to accommodate them.
Is there Car Parking?
Yes, there are excellent free and paid parking facilities available nearby. To clarify the parking situation we will inform you about the options upon arrival.
Can Children Stay too?
Our house is not suited to Children. Therefore at Bed and Breakfast Tilburg we can not accommodate children under the age of 18 years. Only adults can stay at B&B Tilburg.
Can I Book for 4+ Persons?
No, unfortunately, that is Not Possible. For reasons of being a small-scale Bed and Breakfast and we do not Accommodate Groups of more than 4 guests.
Can spaces in be rented for film shoots?
Yes, certainly. Please contact us with your ideas: +31 13 5444495